- This event has passed.
2023 MBA Winter Conference
January 6 - January 7$75.00 – $500.00
2023 Montana Bison Association Winter Conference
January 6-7 2023
White Sulfur Springs, MT
Lodging is being coordinated with the local Spa Hot Springs Hotel
Room rates are: Older rooms $109/night + tax. Newer rooms $159/night + tax.
You can get these rates if you book your rooms for the conference by December 6, 2022.
Call 406-547-3366 to reserve your room.
More information and an agenda will be posted/emailed soon.
Speakers for the conference will include:
- Marty Zaluski, State Veterinarian from MT Dept. of Livestock
- Jim Matheson Executive Director of the National Bison Association
- Ace Ward, COO of Rocky Mountain Natural Meats/Great Range Premium Bison
- Bison feed nutritionist is expected to attend
- Chris Bechtold, President of the MBA will provide update on MBA and conduct election for two (2) board positions
- If you would like to serve on the board, please contact any board member
FRIDAY, JANUARY 6TH, 2023
Meeting location: Meagher County Ambulance Station, 205 W Hampton
5:00pm – 6:00PM Dinner
6:00 pm- Welcome by Chris Bechtold
6:30 pm -7:30 pm Dr. Marty Zaluski, MT State Vetinarian- Montana Dept of Livestock
7:30 pm – Social session
SATURDAY, JANUARY 7, 2023
Meeting location is the Ambulance building, White Sulphur Springs
9:00 am – Coffee & Rolls
9: 30 am – Welcoming by Chris Bechtold
10: 00 am – Ron & Aaron Amidon, Bison Nutritionists with R&G Feed in Malta
11:45am Depart to Bar 47
12:00pm -1:00 pm Lunch at Bar 47(24 East Main)
1:15 pm depart Bar 47 to Ambulance Barn
1:30pm Presentation by Leavitt Insurance, update on insurance issues
2:00 pm Presentation by Jim Matheson, National Bison Association
2:45 pm Break
3:00 pm MBA Business by Chris Bechtold & Election of two new board members
4: 00 pm Break for Dinner
5:00 pm -Meet at Bar 47 for Dinner (24 East Main).
6:30 pm -Presentation by Ace Ward. COO Rocky Mountain Natural Meats/Great Range Premium Bison
7:30 pm Fun Auction
8:00 pm Meeting conclusion