MBA Summer Conference
June 11 - June 13
MBA Plans 2021 Summer Conference in Plains, Montana
Summer Conference 2021 – June 11 – 13
This year’s Summer Conference will be held in Plains, MT from June 11th-13th to be held in conjunction with the Western Bison Association. The highlight of the Summer Conference will include several ranch tours of local MBA producers and a guided tour of the National Bison Range. Additionally, we will also have several interesting presenters, great food, and a beautiful location to visit about all-things-bison! Each organization will have an opportunity for Membership Meetings as well as several round-table discussions for new and experienced producers.
Registration will open on-line in late April on the MBA Website. Please watch for emails or check the website for additional details and registration information.
The central point of our Conference will be the Sander’s County Fairgrounds in Plains, MT. Activities will kick off Friday morning at the Fairgrounds with several guest speakers. It is a beautiful facility and offers great camping options as well as overnight horse boarding facilities. The area is full of local activities including fishing, natural hot springs, and Flathead Lake. Missoula and Kalispell are about 1.5 hours from Plains.
Please know the rooms in Plains are first come first serve and tend to fill-up fast with tourists visiting Montana.
- Dew Duck Inn: (406) 826-3346, (in Plains) Rooms start at $85.00
- Glacier Cross Hotel: (406) 826-3623, (in Plains) Rooms start at $68.00
- Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort: (406) 826-3150, Ext.1 (About 15 minutes from Plains) Rooms start at $199. River Cabins are $299 and $329.
- The River Lodge is also across the highway & rooms are between $239-$269.
- Sanders County Fairgrounds: (406) 826-3202, Dry Camping 15.00 per night (with bath and shower house) and $25.00 Full Hookups ***The Fairgrounds are beautiful and have horse stalls if interested.
- The Falls: (800) 521-2184, (Thompson Falls, 30 minutes away) Rooms start at $79.00
- Riverfront Motel (406) 827-3460, (Thompson Falls, 30 minutes away) Rooms start at 94.00, cabins are 161.00. & houses are $357.00 and $324.00.