WESTERN BISON ASSOCIATION
22nd ANNUAL WILD WEST BUFFALO STAMPEDE SHOW AND SALE
GOLDEN SPIKE EVENT CENTER
December 3-5, 2020
Our Show and Sale is ON and we have a jam-packed weekend planned for you! Register ONLINE at www.westernbison.orgor by mail. $100 for two dinners and the full day of education. Host Hotel: Comfort Suites, Ogden UT (801) 621-2545
Animal Registration is due November 1st. Call Bob Lawson (408)690-5559 or Jake Weirich (720)209-7519 if you are unable to get paperwork in by the deadline.
We have made a lot of changes going forward that will make our Annual Conference more beneficial for YOU our members. The two major announcements are: The sale STARTS at 11 am on Saturday. This small change will allow those of you traveling on Saturday to get an hour head start. We have also REDUCED commision on SALE ONLY animals to 6%. Like last year we are welcoming all consignors.
We are also very excited to have Kathleen Gear and John Cammack judge our Show Animals this year.
The second big change is Friday is now a membership EDUCATION DAY. We have 6 one hour topics this year on Friday at the Comfort Suites starting at 9 a.m.. The speakers have graciously agreed to spend their time and help give you more information about things they are experts at.
- John Cammack from Cammack Buffalo Ranch will be speaking on Breeding Stock Selection,
- John and Jenn Graves of JG Bison and the Rocky Mountain Bison Association will be speaking on Social Media Marketing and Developing a Brand.
- Mary Adams or a member of her team from Adam’s Natural Meats will be speaking about Ranch to Table Business strategies,
- Tim Brown from Brown’s Buffalo Ranch will be speaking on Navigating the Meat Processing Rules and Regulations,
- Jim Matheson, NBA Assistant Director, will be speaking on the NBA Apps and their lasting programs to help support bison ranching, and
- Jake Weirich from Grand Mesa Bison will be speaking on Ranch First Aid.
DON’T FORGET YOUR FUN AUCTION ITEMS! See you in Ogden!